About Lumen legal
Innovative. Entrepreneurial. purpose-Driven.
Since 1993, Lumen Legal has grown to become a worldwide legal service provider. Headquartered in Michigan with offices throughout the U.S., it also practices as a virtual law firm. It provides just-in-time contract legal services, legal staffing and document review services. Lumen Legal provides services anywhere in the U.S. and abroad to accommodate local and international business needs. Its culture fosters individual initiative, innovation and purpose.
A WOMEN-OWNED BUSINESS:
Lumen Legal is nationally certified as a Women’s Business Enterprise by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC). WBENC is the nation’s largest third party certifier of businesses owned and operated by women in the United States. Their national standard of certification is a meticulous process including an in-depth review of the business and site inspection. More than 1,000 U.S. companies and government agencies rely on WBENC certification as an integral part of their supplier diversity programs.
Awards & Recognition:
- Two-time member of the Inc. 500 – honoring the 500 fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the United States.
- 2005 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner (Staffing and IT Consulting Services, Central Great Lakes Region).
- Named one of Michigan’s 2011 “Economic Bright Spots” by Corp! Magazine – which recognizes Michigan businesses for their success and focus on service, innovation and utilizing Michigan talent.
- Four-time recipient of the Future 50 of Greater Detroit award.
- Three-time award winner of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Southeastern Michigan.