We just do legal staffing and outsourcing and we do it well by focusing on quality and responsiveness.
- For 23 years, we’ve focused our energy on legal. We understand that legal is very different than other types of staffing and outsourcing.
- We specialize in contract staffing, secondments, document review, commercial contracts outsourcing, direct hire and legal spend analytics.
- Our clients are large law firms and Fortune 1000 corporate legal departments.
- We run our business using the Entrepreneurial Operating System which combines timeless business principles with a set of simple, practical, real-world tools.
- We’re certified by the Women Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a woman-owned and operated business. This allows us to help our corporate clients meet their diversity spend targets.
- We’ve been vetted by AdvanceLaw on the basis of quality, client-service, expertise, efficiency, and innovation. AdvanceLaw serves 150+ of the most innovative U.S. General Counsel.
Meet our leadership team
For the past 23 years, the Lumen Legal team has helped law firms and corporate legal departments find the best ways to reduce their legal spend. Meet our team.
- Lumen Legal is proud to support Gleaners Community Food Bank in our home state of Michigan.
- For more than 38 years, Gleaners has been feeding hungry people and nourishing our communities. Last year, Gleaners distributed 34 million pounds of emergency food to more than 510 partner soup kitchens, shelters and pantries.
Awards & Recognition
- Two-time member of the Inc. 500 – honoring the 500 fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the United States.
- 2005 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner (Staffing and IT Consulting Services, Central Great Lakes Region).
- Named one of Michigan’s 2011 “Economic Bright Spots” by Corp! Magazine – which recognizes Michigan businesses for their success and focus on service, innovation and utilizing Michigan talent.
- Four-time recipient of the Future 50 of Greater Detroit award.
- Three-time award winner of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Southeastern Michigan.