Date: Tuesday, February 12, 2013, 1:00 p.m. – 2:00 p.m. EST
Guest Speaker: Rees Morrison, Founder & President of General Counsel Metrics
Host: David Galbenski, Founder & EVP of Strategic Initiatives, Lumen Legal
Duration: 60 minutes
Join David Galbenski as he interviews Rees Morrison regarding the latest release of the General Counsel Global Metrics survey, a survey of 1,000 GCs across 27 industries. First released in 2009, it’s the largest and most global survey of General Counsel available today.
- Which benchmarks are most valuable?
- How much do corporate legal departments spend as a percentage of revenue? What is the split between internal and external spending?
- How does spending vary by industry?
- How many lawyers do they have per billion dollars of revenue? What is the cost per lawyer hour?
- How does compensation vary by law school year? Practice area? Industry?
- And more.
For over 25 years, Mr. Morrison has consulted with hundreds of general counsel and chief legal officers to manage their legal departments more effectively. He’s given recommendations on nearly all aspects of law department operations, including outside counsel cost control, structure, technology, management of talent and knowledge, and more. In 2009, he launched General Counsel Metrics Survey, LLC.
If you are having trouble viewing the webinar in Windows Media Player please click here for the codec