Lumen Legal is a national alternative legal services provider. Our clients are corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies looking for assistance with commercial contracts outsourcing, document review, contract staffing, secondments, direct hire and legal spend analytics.
We Know Legal
For 25 years, we’ve focused our energy on legal. We understand that legal is very different than other types of staffing and outsourcing.
We run our business using the Entrepreneurial Operating System (EOS) which combines timeless business principles with a set of simple, practical, real-world tools. The result is a strong company that functions as a healthy, cohesive team.
We’re certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) as a women-owned and operated business. We also support the National Association of Minority & Women Owned Law Firms (NAMWOLF) as a sponsor of their 2018 business and annual meetings.
Backed by AdvanceLaw
AdvanceLaw helps nearly 200 of the most innovative U.S. General Counsel identify and select strong law firms and alternative legal service providers (ALSP’s) for their needs. Those recommended go through a thorough vetting process and exhibit the characteristics of quality, client-service and efficiency. Lumen Legal is the only ALSP to be recommended for the past five years.
Meet our leadership team
For the past 23 years, the Lumen Legal team has helped law firms and corporate legal departments find the best ways to reduce their legal spend. Meet our team.
- Lumen Legal is proud to support Gleaners Community Food Bank in our home state of Michigan.
- For more than 38 years, Gleaners has been feeding hungry people and nourishing our communities. Last year, Gleaners distributed 34 million pounds of emergency food to more than 510 partner soup kitchens, shelters and pantries.
Awards & Recognition
- Two-time member of the Inc. 500 – honoring the 500 fastest-growing, privately-held companies in the United States.
- 2005 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award Winner (Staffing and IT Consulting Services, Central Great Lakes Region).
- Named one of Michigan’s 2011 “Economic Bright Spots” by Corp! Magazine – which recognizes Michigan businesses for their success and focus on service, innovation and utilizing Michigan talent.
- Four-time recipient of the Future 50 of Greater Detroit award.
- Three-time award winner of the 101 Best and Brightest companies to work for in Southeastern Michigan.