Inbound Licensing Attorney (Contract)
Job Number: 7391
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Lumen Legal is partnered with a globally known and respected Fortune 100 client to identify and hire a contract Inbound Licensing Attorney. This is a contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in Mountain View, California for approximately 6 months.
The hired Inbound Licensing Attorney will deliver great results by:
• Reviewing, drafting and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts.
o Contracts to include Master Service Agreements, Licensing Agreements and Software Agreements.
• Collaborating with in-house and outside counsel.
• Escalating matters within the client organization, when necessary.
The Inbound Licensing Attorney hired for this role will enjoy:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Exposure to one of America’s most respected brands.
• A modern business campus with many unique amenities.
• Frequent and friendly contact with you Lumen Legal Recruiter, before and after the hire.
Highly qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills and experience:
• 5 or more years of experience with commercial contracts.
• 5 or more years of experience at a large law firm. AM200 law firm experience a plus.
• Experience in technology contracts a plus.
• Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
• Availability to be on-site in Mountain View, California.
• Must be willing to complete a Drug Screen and Background Check.
About us: Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate in their legal service delivery model.