Legal Secretary - Corporate Governance (Contract)
Job Number: 7391
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Lumen Legal is partnered with a nationally known and respected insurance and financial services company to identify and hire a contract Legal Secretary. This is a 3-month contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in San Antonio, Texas.
The hired Legal Secretary will deliver great results by:
· Engaging with attorneys to evaluate and categorize documents.
· Scanning and uploading legal documents into the appropriate repository.
· Aiding in the development of a consistent naming methodology for legal documents.
· Attending team meetings regarding project information and timelines.
The Legal Secretary hired for this role will enjoy:
· A competitive hourly rate
· Exposure to one of America’s most respected brands.
· A modern business campus with many unique amenities.
· Frequent and friendly contact with you Lumen Legal Recruiter, before and after the hire.
Highly qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills and experience:
· 5 or more years of experience as a legal secretary.
· 3 or more years of experience with corporate governance.
· Experience with a document repository (GEMS or LDR experience a plus).
· Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
· Advanced user of Adobe Reader.
· Advanced legal writing ability.
· Must be willing to complete a Drug Screen and Background Check.
About us: Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate in their legal service delivery model.