Enterprise Litigation Attorney - Uninsured Motorist
Job Number: 7393
Job Location: San Antonio, Texas
Lumen Legal is partnered with a nationally known and respected insurance and financial services company to identify and hire a contract Enterprise Litigation Attorney - Uninsured Motorist. This is a long-term contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in San Antonio, TX, for 24 months.
The hired Enterprise Litigation Attorney - Uninsured Motorist will deliver great results by:
• Managing outside counsel on litigation docket across the country, documenting case status, implementing litigation strategy and negotiating settlements
• Assist in the management of outside counsel appearing on behalf of the insurance company in the jurisdiction in which the case is venued.
• Working embedded with the enterprise litigation team and the ability to work with litigation managers, paralegals, and legal analysts in working through discovery processes, witness preparation, and trial.
The Enterprise Litigation Attorney - Uninsured Motorist hired for this role will enjoy.
• A competitive hourly rate
• Exposure to one of America’s most respected brands.
• A modern business campus with many unique amenities.
• Frequent and friendly contact with you Lumen Legal Recruiter, before and after the hire.
Highly-qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills, and experience:
• 2-3 years of experience with UM and/or PIP and MedPay Litigation Defense Experience
• 2-3 years of experience with injury evaluation for Uninsured Motorist (UM) and Underinsured Motorist (UIM) lawsuits.
• personal injury evaluation and medical record review experience
• experience reviewing insuring agreement for P&C personal insurance lines
• Researches laws and prepares legal briefs, opinions, and memoranda.
• Microsoft Office Suite, Case & Matter management system, and document repository (such as Documentum).
• JD from an accredited law school.
• Must be licensed to practice law in at least one US jurisdiction.
About us: Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate in their legal service delivery model.