Job Number: 7425
Job Location: Rochester, Michigan
Lumen Legal is partnered with a Rochester, Michigan Law Office to identify a Litigation Paralegal. This is a part time opportunity working on-site in their law office located in Rochester, Michigan. The part time nature of this role would be 20-25 hours per week and can be done in 4-5 days per week. Our client is flexible with setting up the proper arrangement to make sure the schedule works. The Law Office is expanding and hiring on new staff to help with their growing business.
The hired Litigation Paralegal will deliver great results by:
· Prepares draft responses for discovery matters in pleadings, interrogatories and requests for admissions.
· Experience handling depositions would be a strong asset.
· Summarizes depositions, arbitration transcripts, index arbitration decisions and briefs.
· Reviews and prepares written summaries.
· Assists attorneys with caseload research.
· Working with Automotive Lemon Law.
As a Litigation Paralegal, you will enjoy:
· Competitive pay rate.
· Frequent and friendly contact with your Lumen Legal recruiter.
· Opportunity to learn and grow with a Law Office that is in growth mode.
· Office Hours of 9:30 or 10 AM to 3 PM, 4 to 5 days per week. (This is flexible.)
As a highly qualified Litigation Paralegal, you’ll possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
· One or more years of experience with litigation.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools to include Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Handling a high-volume workload.
· Background as a Paralegal for other types of law.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Accuracy and attention to detail.
· Organizational skills.
About us: Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate in their legal service delivery model.