- A law firm needed help but couldn’t hire a full-time associate
- An attorney was needed with products liability litigation experience
- Our candidate hit the ground running with a full case load
Estimated Client Savings: 65% vs. large law firm rates
A regional law firm engaged Lumen to provide a litigation associate attorney to join its legal team and assist their products liability group with an increased workload. While our client was not in a position to add headcount due to budgetary constraints, they needed a resource to support this practice group.
Our challenge was to provide an associate attorney with the right level of products liability litigation expertise as well as the ability to immediately become part of an existing team of attorneys and assume a caseload.
- Lumen Legal provided an attorney with the required knowledge and experience for this role. Our attorney, a former associate with a global law firm, was able to step right in and integrate with the team.
- Our attorney successfully met both the work product and financial goals/objectives of the firm, developed strong relationships with the clients, and acquired valuable client knowledge to better represent them during all phases of pending litigation.
Lumen created the right match. Our attorney worked with the law firm for three years. The firm realized immediate value and was committed to keeping Lumen’s attorney engaged and challenged until it was in a position to hire her permanently.