- Our client wanted to add an experienced Labor & Employment attorney to its legal team
- The HR department had been recruiting for five months without success
- Lumen Legal identified a strong candidate with the necessary skills and experience
Client Benefit: Lumen added a strong performer to client’s legal team, filling an existing gap.
A multinational automotive manufacturer engaged Lumen Legal to find an experienced attorney to join its legal team in the Atlanta area. The candidate needed 7+ years of Labor & Employment experience working in a large law firm or in-house environment, strong academic credentials and experience representing clients in the manufacturing industry.
Key responsibilities included responding to administrative agency investigations, complaints and proceedings, managing outside counsel with respect to assigned litigation, negotiating, drafting and/or reviewing contracts and monitoring changes in applicable federal, state or local law.
- Lumen provided a highly qualified Labor & Employment attorney with experience in compliance, labor relations, collective bargaining, benefits, compensation plans, HR policies and employment litigation.
- The attorney was willing to relocate to the Atlanta area for the opportunity to work with a respected company, in a rewarding position and with a competitive compensation package.
By engaging Lumen, the client filled an existing gap in its legal department with an experienced attorney who could hit the ground running and bring added value.