- Our client was a global manufacturing corporation
- They had an immediate need for an experienced Contracts Manager
- Lumen Legal identified the right candidate with 15+ years of preferred experience
Client Benefit: Lumen identified a highly experienced attorney to join the client’s team
A global manufacturer had an immediate need for a Contracts Manager in the Los Angeles area. The candidate needed to have a minimum of 10+ years of experience with reviewing, drafting and negotiating international and complex commercial agreements, contracts administration and commercial management.
The candidate also needed to be able to multitask, organize, prioritize and effectively communicate with business leaders. The client also preferred experience with sales side private sector business and a pre-law concentration and/or a Juris Doctor degree.
- Lumen’s candidate worked in the area of contracts management and consultation for over 15 years with significant experience with negotiation, drafting and structuring of substantive international corporate and commercial transactions and management of multinational projects and operations.
- Our candidate was an accomplished negotiator who was also skilled in strategic planning and compliance and with a JD, brought a legal background to the role.
The client benefited from engaging Lumen to assist with the candidate search. In addition to our candidate’s wealth of experience, he brought demonstrated business acumen and a strong legal background to the role.