- A management consulting firm asked Lumen Legal for help
- Their risk management team needed assistance with overflow work
- Our two attorneys delivered high quality work and met the client’s deadlines
Estimated Client Savings: $27,000 vs. large law firm rates
A Midwest management consulting firm engaged Lumen Legal to identify attorneys who could help with overflow work in the risk management area. The firm needed legal professionals with the ability to review data for detailed information effectively and efficiently.
- Lumen Legal tapped its database of more than 430,000 legal professionals to quickly identify two attorneys to assist with the project.
- The project was initially estimated to last a week. But as the project grew in volume, the project timeline was extended four weeks. Both of our attorneys were able to deliver a high quality work product and meet the client’s deadline.
The client was pleased with the team’s performance. As volume grew, our attorneys remained engaged in the project and dedicated additional time to meet the client’s needs. Since the project ended, the client has re-engaged Lumen Legal on several projects.