- Our client needed 25 attorneys for a large document review
- Lumen Legal’s Michigan Review Center offered talent and savings
- The project was completed on-time and under budget
Estimated Client Savings: $2.7 million over large law firm rates
A Los Angeles based international entertainment company engaged Lumen Legal to provide licensed attorneys for a Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation. Previously, the client had used contingent labor through other staffing vendors, but was not satisfied with the level of service.
- Lumen Legal consulted with key stakeholders and outside counsel to determine the scope of the review as well as the technology, company culture and overall goals in developing a customized project plan.
- Our solution included a team of 25 experienced contract attorneys conducting the review at Lumen’s Review Center in Michigan, offering the client a strong talent pool and significant cost savings. Lumen’s Six Sigma project manager established a regular communication flow with the client, outside counsel and the technology partner which led to a successful project delivery.
In two months, Lumen saved our client $2.7 million over large firm rates. After this review, our client engaged us to manage projects throughout the country, including a remote German language review and multiple on-site reviews with the client’s outside law firms. Since our first engagement, we have saved this client more than $13 million vs. large law firm rates.