Undertaking a document review project can be daunting if you don’t have the right team behind you. There are many important decisions that need to be made quickly and effectively to ensure a successful outcome. We’re here to provide the expertise, support and guidance you need.
Why Use Lumen Legal for Document Review?
We have 15 years of experience with document review. We’ve expertly handled hundreds of electronic and hard copy reviews that span a wide variety of case types, industries, geographies and languages. We can work with any software platform. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms and government agencies. We also partner with many eDiscovery hosting companies to make reviews easy for clients.
- Reviews can be done at your office or at our low-cost Review Center in metro Detroit. We have a large pool of talent in our area and are near six law schools.
- Our Review Center hosts up to 100 reviewers and features an on-site Operations Director, eDiscovery Project Managers, Recruiters and IT Managers.
- We’re can handle small reviews of 2,500 documents or very large reviews of over a million documents. Rates are hourly or priced per document.
- Our comprehensive pre-review checklist reduces delays, re-work and retraining while increasing speed, ensuring quality and reducing cost.
“Lumen Legal helps provide a scalable and high quality solution for important parts of complex litigation matters. We have been impressed with Lumen’s bench strength and responsiveness – being able to begin a major project, even one requiring dedicated facilities, within a day or two. In many ways, our relationship with Lumen has served as a force multiplier and allowed us to handle many large projects in a timely and cost effective way. This has been a win-win for clients and our firm.”— Senior Partner at a national law firm
ANY SIZE. ANY PLATFORM. ANY TIME.
Our Document Review services are flexible and scalable.
- Reviews can be done at a client’s preferred location, remotely or at our Lumen Review Center in Michigan.
- Many of our clients choose to conduct their reviews at our Review Center because overhead costs are much lower in comparison to outside counsel, the cost of living is significantly lower than larger markets and we have a wealth of highly-skilled legal professionals in the area.
- As a result, clients can realize 30-35% cost savings over larger markets.
- We have experience with many e-discovery platforms including: Relativity, XERA, Recommind, Clearwell, Equivio, Summation, Concordance, Catalyst and more.
- At our Review Center, each project has its own dedicated high-speed bandwidth and network environment to ensure secure and effective system performance.
- Our Center can house approximately 100 legal professionals and features badge access system, locked and coded entry doors and security monitoring
Case Study: Lumen Tackles DOJ Review for Entertainment Company
- Document Review
A Los Angeles based international entertainment company engaged Lumen Legal to provide licensed attorneys for a Department of Justice (DOJ) investigation. Previously, the client had used contingent labor through other staffing vendors, but was not satisfied with the level of service. Lumen consulted with key stakeholders and outside counsel to determine the scope of the review as well as the technology,company culture and overall goals. Our solution included a team of 25 experienced contract attorneys conducting the review at Lumen’s Review Center in Michigan, offering the client a strong talent pool and significant cost savings CONTINUE READING.
CASE TYPE EXPERTISE
Our review experience includes hundreds of electronic and hard copy reviews across all case types, geographies and many languages.
- Breach of Contract
- Class Actions
- Corporate Compliance
- Government Investigations
- Intellectual Property
- Labor and Employment
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Computer Software & Hardware
- Financial Services
- Food & Beverage
- Health Care
- Real Estate
- Sports & Entertainment
REQUEST A QUOTE
Please provide us with some information about your next document review and we’ll give you a quote. Reviews can be priced using hourly rates or per document. In your location or at our Review Center in Troy, Michigan.