Trust Attorney (Contract)
Job Number: 7275
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Lumen Legal is partnered with a nationally-known and respected insurance and financial services company to identify and hire a contract Trust Attorney. This is a contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in San Antonio, TX, for up to 2 years.
The hired Trust Attorney will deliver great results by:
• Supporting Relationship Managers with their books of business.
• Handling of Administrative Reviews.
• Researching of Trust Documents.
The Trust Attorney hired for this role will enjoy:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Exposure to one of America’s most respected brands.
• A modern business campus with many unique amenities.
• Frequent and friendly contact with you Lumen Legal Recruiter, before and after the hire.
Highly-qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills and experience:
• 4 or more years of Trust Administration experience.
• 4 or more years of experience working directly with applicable Trust & Estate Law.
• Strong ability to read and understand a variety of legal documents.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
• Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
• License to practice law in at least 1 U.S. jurisdiction.
• Must be willing to complete a Drug Screen and Background Check.
Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate their legal service delivery model.