Enterprise Operations Counsel (Contract)
Job Number: 7336
Job Location: Remote or San Antonio, TX
Lumen Legal is partnered with a nationally known and respected insurance and financial services company to identify and hire a contract Enterprise Operations Counsel. This is a contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in San Antonio, TX, for approximately 6 months. The client is also comfortable with the selected attorney(s) to work remotely, however may require them to be on-site for a training period as well as periodically throughout the engagement.
The hired Enterprise Operations Counsel will deliver great results by:
• Provide legal advice on projects relating to complex legal and regulatory issues.
• Communicate with business clients, stakeholders and outside counsel.
• Provide legal support to the Enterprise Operations Counsel and clients of the Enterprise Operations Counsel.
• Independently provide legal counsel to manage and proactively address legal and regulatory risk.
The Enterprise Operations Counsel hired for this role will enjoy:
• A competitive hourly rate
• Exposure to one of America’s most respected brands.
• A modern business campus with many unique amenities.
• Frequent and friendly contact with you Lumen Legal Recruiter, before and after the hire.
Highly-qualified applicants will possess the following education, skills and experience:
• Experience and knowledge in Regulation Z and Regulation B.
• 5 or more years of experience with Anti Money Laundering (AML).
• 5 or more years of experience with the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA).
• 5 or more years of regulatory finance experience.
• Juris Doctorate from an accredited law school.
• License to practice law in at least 1 U.S. jurisdiction.
• Must be willing to complete a Drug Screen and Background Check.
Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate their legal service delivery model.