Mortgage Research Attorney
Job Number: 7337
Job Location: Remote or San Antonio, TX
Lumen Legal is partnered with a nationally known and respected insurance and financial services company to identify and hire a Mortgage Research Attorney. This is a contract opportunity working at our client’s modern and comfortable business campus in San Antonio, TX, for approximately 6 months. The client is also comfortable with the selected attorney working remotely. Our client is also comfortable with this attorney working remotely, however will require them to be on-site for a training period.
The hired Mortgage Research Attorney will deliver great results by:
• Conduct detailed 50 state research focused on Mortgage Origination.
• Documenting, analyzing and submitting results of research.
• Collaborating with internal business partners and outside counsel.
• Respond to client inquiries regarding state law regulations and requirements.
As a Mortgage Research Attorney, you’ll enjoy:
• A competitive hourly pay rate.
• Ability to work remotely from a home office.
• Frequent and friendly contact with your Lumen Legal recruiter.
Highly qualified applicants will possess the following skills, experience, and attributes:
• 5 or more years of experience with Mortgage Origination.
• 5 or more years of experience in legal research.
• Experience conducting.
• JD from an accredited Law School.
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office Suite.
• Advanced user of Lexis-Nexis.
• Licensed to practice law in one or more US jurisdiction.
• Must be willing to complete a drug screen and background investigation.
Lumen Legal was founded in 1993. We are experts in legal staffing and outsourcing. Our clients include corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies across the U.S. Our focus includes document review, secondment, contract staffing, commercial contracts outsourcing, managed services, legal spend analytics, and direct hire services. As a woman-owned business certified by WBENC, we are known for our responsiveness to client needs and for providing high-quality services. We are also the primary legal staffing provider for AdvanceLaw, a consortium of 240+ forward-thinking General Counsel seeking to innovate their legal service delivery model.